Support for BAME colleagues
- Chinese Mental Health Association
- Jami - a provider of mental health services for the Jewish Community
- IBWHAFS - Black Women’s Health and Family Support
- Friends Families and Travellers - Working on behalf of all Gypsies, Travellers and Roma regardless of ethnicity, culture and background.
- The Muslim Youth Helpline - offers culturally sensitive services to Muslim youth in the UK
- Muslim Community Helpline - The Muslim helpline is a confidential listening and emotional support service for those experiencing domestic abuse
- Liberate - Liberate Meditation offers culturally sensitive and diverse meditations and talks that have been curated for the BAME community. The app aims to help reduce anxiety, alleviate stress and promote rest. Access Liberate here
Who can use the Resilience Hub?
The Lancashire and South Cumbria Resilience Hub is intended as a support resources for all public sector workers and volunteers who have worked through the Covid-19 pandemic and their families.
This includes everyone from those who work in the NHS, local authorities and councils, ambulance service staff, care home workers, those working in social care and community workers.
We are hoping that the Hub will eventually be able to operate as a resource for everyone who has felt the psychological strain of Covid-19.
Even if you're not sure what you need to help, you can get in touch with the Resilience Hub anytime for support.